FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Where can I use my World WiFi Network account?
· You can use your account at all World WiFi Network hotspots. To see all active locations, visit http://www.worldwifinetwork.com/locations. Your account allows you to “roam” – meaning you can login and logout of your account as you wish in one or multiple hotspot locations.
How do I login?
· Connect to the World WiFi Network wireless signal and open a browser such as Firefox or Internet Explorer. The first page you see will be the World WiFi Network landing page for the hotspot location you are connected to.
· If you wish to purchase time with a credit card, click on CREDIT CARD SIGN UP, select a plan and create an account. Enter your USER ID and PASSWORD and click LOGIN. Please note that both fields are case-sensitive!
· If you have a prepaid card, simply enter your USER ID and PASSWORD and click LOGIN. Please note that both fields are case-sensitive!
How do I see how much time I have used and how much I have left?
· When you log in you are directed to a STATUS page. This is a live update of your usage. If you closed that page and need to get back to it, go to www.worldwifinetwork.com, click on the “Status” button and then click on STATUS to view your usage.
How do I logout?
· When you log in you are directed to a STATUS page. Click on LOGOUT to log out of your account. If you closed that page and need to get back to it, go to www.worldwifinetwork.com, click on the “Logout” button and then click on LOGOUT.
I heard about the service - how can I use it during my cruise?
· When you arrive in a port where World WiFi Network has an active hotspot (www.worldwifinetwork.com/locations.htm) – connect to the wireless network called World WiFi Network. Then open up a browser such as Internet Explorer or Firefox and you will see the lending page for that hotspot. You can view information about the port for free by clicking on the banners and the category links for Restaurants, Shopping, etc. To access the Internet for anything else (like to check your email) you will need to buy a package. Click on “Credit Card Registration” to buy with a credit card, or go to the hotspot location to buy a prepaid card for cash.
What are the rates?
· World WiFi Network offers competitive rates. Sample rates are $4.95 for one hour, $9.95 for four hours, $19.95 for ten hours and 200 hours for $39.95 Other plans are available and can be found by clicking on "Credit Card Sign Up" when connected to a hotspot.
How can I purchase more time?
· Click on “Credit Card Refill” to top up your existing account with a credit card. You can also purchase a prepaid Internet surf card at any hotspot location (this will be a new account with a new USER ID and PASSWORD.)
Can I login with my iPhone or smart phone?
· Yes, you can login with any Internet device that allows you to select and connect to the World WiFi Network wireless signal and browse the Internet to the login/landing page.
What happens when I get disconnected while using the service?
· If you get disconnected, the next time you open up your browser, you will need to login again. The system automatically logs you out after ten minutes of inactivity. Please be aware that even if you are not actively using your computer, many programs continue to run in the background, sending out a 'heartbeat' and keeping your computer active. Examples of such programs are Skype and many instant messaging programs.
I own a business in one of the ports, what do I need to do if I would like to advertise my business?
· Please contact via the web form at http://www.worldwifinetwork.com/advertise.htm.